Whistleblower ChannelAs an external third party involved with Mollie in a work related context, you can report any structural breach or misconduct that has or potentially might have a critical impact on the integrity and future existence of Mollie or the public interest on a national or international level.
The third parties that can make a report are:
- potential employees of Mollie at a pre-contractual stage;
- former employees of Mollie;
- shareholders of Mollie; and
- anyone working with/for Mollie via a third party supplier.
This page will allow you to file a secure report in writing or orally. After filing a report you will immediately receive an URL on your screen and via the URL you will be able to:
1) track the status of your report;
2) add additional information to your report; and
3) communicate with the contact person i.e. in case they need more information from you.
Reports are always filed confidentially. You can file a report with indication of name and contact information or you can choose to file the report anonymously. The internal reporting points treat all reports securely and confidentially.